IT Director Eng & Tech CIO
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead IT strategy and assure effective IT delivery for [SBG, Function] within Honeywell. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the business leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT process and developing IT team capabilities.
Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability
Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value
- Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
- Driving “fast and right” results in a matrixed environment
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Continued Professional Development