Inside Sales Representative
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Call on and manage a set of existing and potential new Honeywell Customers to retain and grow business, including prospecting new business, conduct customer needs analysis and generating profitable sales by fostering long-term relationships.
Achieve sales volume consistent with corporate marketing strategy, goals and targets for Honeywell within an assigned Honeywell business, territory and/or set of named accounts.
Follow up on leads and opportunities to ensure needs are being met and opportunities are being won/closed. Close opportunities both personally and in collaboration with field sellers and distributors.
Administer all corporate promotions, programs and new product introductions.
Work with channel partners (distributors, national accounts, wholesalers) collaboratively e.g., on lead generation, opportunity sharing resulting in territory sales growth.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school degree. Some sales experience
· 2-3 years sales experience at a minimum
· Demonstrated ability to initiate, negotiate and close sales via telephone
· Excellent cold calling skills and the ability to identify and seek out new business
· Ability to become proficient in Salesforce.com and use on a daily basis.
· Ability to excel in a team environment
· Effective prioritization, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent Communication Skills