Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The graphic designer Marketing and other internal business units by working directly with Global Integrated Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital, and other departments across the organization to conceptualize, design and optimize creative assets and deliverables suited to the needs of these stakeholders.
- Oversee the creative process including but not limited to layout, illustration, typography, production, etc.
- Design and layout a variety of creative materials (print and digital), translating creative requests and applying design language standards and graphic design best practices.
- Manage and lead multiple projects according to established priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare files for digital and print production.
- Ensure that the look and feel of each deliverable aligns with brand standards, best practices while also working to be strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital, and other internal teams to execute creative deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are preferred
- Ability to create infographics, executive level presentations via PowerPoint. Other graphic requests on demand.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal constituencies
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills