Global Regulatory Compliance Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars!
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future? If you are, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you!
You will develop strategies and coordinate activities related to Global Regulatory Compliance as well as develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems within Honeywell SPS function. You will be the liaison for Honeywell with regulatory bodies such as NIOSH, NFPA, CSA, and UL. You will partner with multi-functional teams such as Quality, Manufacturing, and Engineering to ensure quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products which adhere to established regulatory standards. This role will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.
Most Meaningful Job Responsibilities
- Lead improvement initiatives with regards to regulatory standards
- Build relationships with certification and regulatory agencies
- Revise processes/procedures as related to changing regulations
- Lead audits pertained to regulatory organizations such as CSA, NIOSH, etc.
- Act as a consultant to recommend actions to address regulatory system, key process and customer problems.
- Responsible to direct employees engaged in regulatory compliance work activities through subordinate supervisors. Hire, train, review work, assist employees, evaluate performance, implement company rules and recommend changes in employee status.
- Coach and develop a global team
- Work on multi-functional teams
- Participate in SPS/Honeywell Industrial Product Safety Council
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ leadership experience
- MBA or MS degree preferred
- Experience with certifications for Hazardous Locations for Intrinsic Safety, Flame/Explosion proof
- In depth quality assurance and manufacturing experience
- Mentor junior members or peers
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to develop and motivate team to achieve business objectives
- Ability to lead, inspire change, and influence others as well as prioritize multiple and conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to address quality issues
- Solid understanding of Quality improvement principles, RCCA and Six Sigma
- JOB ID: HRD113620
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States