Finance Data Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of commercial finance professionals to support finance decisions with one of Honeywell businesses. You will play a part to support financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play an important role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will support Honeywell business leaders and support to drive finance initiatives and decisions. You will also play important part to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and support the management outcome decisions.
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
- Maintain books of accounts
- Prepare monthly cash forecast
- Streamline metric reporting through automated and digital dashboards
- Ensure timely book closure
- Drive Accuracy
- Ensure Compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Statistics
- Basic Accounting knowledge.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tableau and other Digital Visualization Tools
- Detail Orientation.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.