Engineering Manager (Respiratory)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead, develop and motivate a talented engineering team responsible for the development of Honeywell’s products. You will leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems. You will use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize teams that are designing new or modifying existing products, parts, or processes while using advanced standards, methodologies, and tools. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the business.
- Employee development
- Implement standards, processes and tools
- Design Workload Planning & Execution Oversight
- Ensure Robust Processes
- Partner with customers
- Talent management
- Strategy development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years of leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
· Significant experience in the field or in a related area (Medical/Healthcare)
· More than 16+ years of Industry Experience
· Minimum of three (3) years of leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
· Proven track of leading teams to successful project delivery
· Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
· Competence to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
· Solid knowledge of specific product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
· Ability to lead, motivate, develop and mentor others
· Flexible to work across cultures and time zones
· Should have Innovation Mindset and be comfortable developing networks and building relationships
- JOB ID: req239131
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.