Electrical Design Engineer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to electro-mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will design products to meet customer needs, product quality, manufacturability, new product development, prototype builds, testing, and may serve a project manager role for smaller development projects. You will develop the product designs necessary to drive product improvement and will be integral in securing present and future business by consistently meeting or exceeding Voice of Customer requirements.
· Work in a global team as an Individual contributor with significant responsibilities on board bring up, unit testing, design analysis, nodal analysis, trouble shooting of electro-mechanical system
· Must be able to understand the electronic design and write unit test cases based on product requirements and must be keen to work on testing of design concepts, simulations etc.
· Identify and drive productivity initiatives like test automation and simulation
· Able to work independently / self-driven with a sense of project ownership
· Willing to work as a electrical design engineer as well as test engineer on need basis
· Expected to have in depth knowledge in electronics design and testing
· Have good knowledge on operating different lab equipment like CROs, thermal chambers, multimeters, Soldering guns etc.
· Interact closely with cross functional teams during the development and drive decision making on the design and technologies used in the products.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 5+ years of Industrial experience
· Must have good knowledge on Analog, Digital electronics design
· Must have 2+ years of testing experience on electromechanical products
· Nodal analysis, Power budgeting, components selection techniques for portable battery-operated devices.
· Experience in related areas of PPE or Respiratory products development
· Work experience on Regulatory driven products
· Industrial design talent
· Ability to work independently and with cross-functional and cross-location teams spread in different time zones
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
· Innovation and Creativity
- JOB ID: req242430
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States