Director of Quality Management Systems
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead a multisite organization that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling (insert SBE or product center) accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Drive quality processes & metrics
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Risk management
- Strategic planning
- Customer consulting
- Project sponsorship
- Resource planning
- Direct Internal audits surrounding ISO 9001 compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
- Ability to identify policy & procedure updates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- MBA or post graduate degree preferred
- Able to focus priorities to best impact quality metrics
- Significant experience in leading technical teams
- Multi-site leadership experience
- Experience implementing Quality Management systems
- Six Sigma Greenbelt needed, Six Sigma Black Belt preferred