DevSecOps Principal Software Architect
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
We lead with software and innovation.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s leading technological talent.
Are you ready to help us make the future? If you are, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you!
The DevSecOps Principal Software Architect is a global role which includes:
- Build and implement a short and long-term vision for the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline across SPS connected-cloud solutions
- Drive immutable infrastructure using Kubernetes, Docker, and Open Source solutions
- Drive standardization of tools and practices to improve the software delivery
- Drive the software automation framework and maturity model across programs.
- Grow and mature the DevSecOps capability to meet demand from connected programs.
- Drive automated Infrastructure provisioning and deployment across connected offering
- Integrate Security practices into the CI/CD Pipeline and drive test automation integration
- Work with engineering architects to define the CI/CD architecture as part of the architecture planning
- Get along with all Global Business Enterprises ensuring progress/issues are clearly communicated and tracked
- Be an interface to Honeywell Connected enterprise to leverage the best practices
- Drive Open source technology adaption across the programs
- Work with SPS Engineering Tools team to drive standard DevSecOps tools adoption.
- Ensure that SPS Connected Cloud applications up-time of 99.9% or above
- Perform root-cause analysis, drive cloud infrastructure cost reduction, and enable real-user monitoring of cloud solutions
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10 years Software Engineering experience
- 5 years in a technical lead/architect role in software development
- Meaningful experience in the development of cloud application software using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Mobile Cloud Applications, IoT Software Development, and Testing
- Experience in DevSecOps and CI/CD adoption for connected cloud solutions
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Octopus, as well as Bamboo, AppDynamics, and ELK
- Experience in Kubeflow, Azure, AWS, Public Cloud Offerings, and Machine Learning Operations pipeline
- Ability to influence the Software/Firmware engineers on the Software Development process
- Strong problem-solving skills