Demand & Asset Planner
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your demand and asset planning expertise in a manufacturing environment at Honeywell SPS. You will gather performance data and assess whether or not departments are performing according to production schedules. You will produce reports that evaluate plant capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented. You will maintain and manage product history, forecasts and promotional demand.
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
- Develop planning strategies
- Review production plans
- Analyze accuracy
- Review demand forecasts
- Create project demand plans
- Project collaboration
- Document material need
- Review blueprints/specifications
- Order and track inventory
- Recommend improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in demand and asset planning
- Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Fluent with use of forecasting software tools
- Experience with cross-functional team leadership
- Understands commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.