Advanced UX/UI Designer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Deliver an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for the healthcare division of Honeywell’s Sensing & Productivity Solutions (SPS) business, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will support user experience design initiatives for products globally and contribute directly to creating the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of medical products. You will collaborate with other experienced designers in an interdisciplinary studio that applies best practices to achieve world-class results. Create simply amazing experiences for our customers and drive the strategy of our next generation products.
- User experience and visual design
- Project collaboration
- Executing user-centered designs
- Product development process
- Collaboration with human user experience disciplines
- Coaching and development
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or 9+ years without degree
- 5+ years UX/UI experience, to include:
- Interaction design, human factors, design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Due to export control laws, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- VR/AR experience
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Experience in Healthcare and Medical Design
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- JOB ID: HRD116956
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.