Advanced Software Engineer
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within the Productivity Solutions and Services business at Honeywell. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years of software development or software engineering experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with data analytics and/or machine learning tools.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience executing Agile software methodology
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- JOB ID: HRD116706
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States