Advanced Human Factors Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Define and deliver analysis on the end-to-end user experience of medical products for the healthcare division of Honeywell’s Sensing & Productivity Solutions (SPS) business, using well established human factors principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will collaborate with other designers, user experience researchers, industrial designers, visual designers and engineers on interfaces ranging from digital UIs to physical products and soft goods. You will use human factors guidance to ensure medical devices can be easily used, are free of hazards, have a reduced risk of user error, and produce clearly understood results.
- Create evaluation criteria
- Design test systems, execute, and report results
- Translate subjective requirements into objective quantifiable measures
- Project collaboration
- Product development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years’ experience without degree
- 5+ years’ experience with human factors research and testing
- Due to export control laws, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Outstanding portfolio of previous work
- Experience with Healthcare and Medical design
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- Experience with human modeling software
- Experience developing rapid prototypes for physical evaluation
- Experience designing experiments and performing human factors analysis.
- Background in statistics
- JOB ID: req242263
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.