Giti Tire USA
Tire Test Engineer
Candidates must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner, must be able to work is a results-oriented, fast paced environment as part of a team, must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
Essential Duties & Functions
• Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading
• Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire
• Curing retreaded tires
• Quality control of finished product
• Perform other duties of equal or less complexity as assigned or directed by management
• Engage and retain high-performance standards and elevate level of responsibility and performance
• Must be willing to follow all safety procedures
• Extreme attention to detail
• Work in a safe manner
• Must be able to work is a results-oriented
• Fast paced environment as part of a team
• Must be goal oriented
• Able to consistently meet quality and production requirements
This position is not expected to have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Possess a mechanical aptitude
• Previous manufacturing experience is strongly preferred but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be noisy.