Giti Tire USA
Spare Parts Tool Room Team Leader
The Tool Crib Lead is responsible for managing the receiving, issuing and maintaining the accuracy of all Stores inventory. The Tool Crib Lead will assist/work with various departments within to ensure all requirements are met. In addition, this position will have a working knowledge of production, safety and quality aspects of the Stores area. The Tool Crib Leader will work with Purchasing, Receiving and Engineering/Maintenance teams, by assisting in all directives. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and essential duties required to successfully perform this job.
Essential Duties & Functions
• Lead and direct tool crib attendants.
• Work on projects, reports and contribute various studies as required.
• Create Purchasing Requisitions.
• Assists with in keeping stock within minimum and maximum requirements.
• Monitor back order report and min/max levels to ensure appropriate amount of inventory availability.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining accurate inventory.
• Manage Cycle counts as per schedule to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Responsible for notifying Purchasing of shortages and issues with products.
• Responsible for proper storage of materials in bins or racks according to size and part number.
• Responsible for proper labeling of Store items, bins, racks and other storage locations within Store.
• Responsible for managing Store and Satellite areas.
• Receives parts into ERP/Store, verifying contents against purchase order and issue notification of receipt to requisitioner.
• Expedite operations to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Manage the Tool Crib to 5S, safety and best housekeeping practices.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Takes responsibility for actions and duties. Skills/Qualifications
• Have a working knowledge of equipment/maintenance and the ability to ID parts and understand how they are used.
• Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive team member relations.
• Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, instructions, procedures and guidelines.
• Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from leadership, team members, suppliers and customers.
• Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Able to work flexible and additional hours as required to support all shifts.
Education and/or Experience
• 2 Year Associated Degree or 5 years related experience.
• Excellent computer skills to include thorough knowledge of a ERP/CMMS system.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.) • Forklift experience required.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Good mathematical, analytical and organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be noisy.