Giti Tire USA
Responsible for providing accurate financial statements and accounting services for the corporation, preparing and maintaining financial records as required in compliance with all federal, state, local and professional requirements. The qualified candidate shall be familiar with a variety of the accounting’s concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the Accounting Objectives are met. He/she relies on hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and judgment to provide solution to all accounting questions or issues. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform daily financial entries onto the system including accounts payable, deposits, and all necessary maintenance items.
2. Prepare and perform various journal entries to maintain the corporation’s account books if necessary.
3. Prepare accurate financial statement for management reporting purpose; ensure all financial reports are complied with internal and external reporting requirements.
4. Prepare monthly cash flow report.
5. Conduct reconciliation on company bank accounts on weekly/monthly basis; reconcile balance sheet items such as prepayment, deposit, other accruals, etc. on a monthly basis.
6. Perform on time year-end and month-end closing. This includes preparing all necessary closing entries such as accruals, depreciation, and any necessary adjustment entries.
7. Monitor company assets register such as automobile, furniture and fixtures, computer hardware and software and the corporation’s accounting files as needed.
8. Ensure company’s books of accounts and related matters are handled appropriately and the company’s accounting systems are maintained according to the company’s procedures.
9. Ensure all A/P and A/R transaction entries are system-integrated to the proper G/L accounts; maintain all general ledger accounts on a regular basis including reconciling sub-ledgers with G/L accounts.
10. Assist in periodic audits, inventory physical count, prepare necessary documentation and any required information requested by auditors.
11. Assist in monitoring departmental budgets throughout the year and report any significant deviations to management with analysis detailing the cause for the deviation and corrective action(s) necessary.
12. Recommend solutions to any accounting related issues using accounting systems and procedures when necessary.
13. Liaison with company CPA for any tax-filing issues and provides all information requested.
14. Liaison between junior accountants and accounting managers.
15. Improve the efficiency in the workflow of accounting department.
16. Provide training to junior staff, ensuring junior accountants accurately follows company accounting policies and procedures.
17. Participate in weekly accounting meeting to point out problems and difficulties encountered and to provide solutions.
18. Perform other related duties as assigned
Budget Computer Skills Conflict Management Customer Service
Decision Making Employee Development Problem Solving Project Management
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Strong analytical and accounting skills. CPA designation preferred.
At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting