Giti Tire USA
QC Random Check
QC Random Check is responsible for the review,
development and performing internal audits and reflecting the results of the
work performed. Work performed will include focusing on operational processes.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Perform activities that involve issuing reports,
conducting product quality audits, issuing and dispositioning product
holds, maintaining and interpreting product, process and material
specifications related to maintaining and improving the product quality
within the manufacturing process.
- Performs Quality sampling throughout the facility to
ensure conforming product.
- Support the creation and maintenance of product and
process Standards/Technical specifications to insure compliance with
requirements. Audit for compliance
- Learn and apply all relevant safety requirements
applicable to personal behaviors and process standards.
- Effectively communicate relevant standards/technical
information with all levels in the plant organization, both inside and
outside the function.
- Develop the ability to tailor the communications
appropriately for various audiences.
- Participate in teams working to improve performance
using standard Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Perform layered process audits, update databases as
- Work experience in more than one manufacturing plant
- Work experience in multiple functions at the plant is
- Performed technical work in plant recently (within 10
- Detailed knowledge of how work is accomplished in a
- Good interpersonal skills. Understanding of products
- Knowledge of corporate functional relationships.
- Ability to organize, coordinate & communicate
information in area of expertise.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED. Prefer Associates degree in
Chemistry or laboratory science; or an equivalent combination of education
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply knowledge on
practical problem solving