Giti Tire USA
Works in a team environment to design, develop and implement systems for a business functional area. Key to performing this job well is a solid understanding of the company and the user’s requirements and the ability to translate this into a systems solution. Develop high quality and highly efficient programs. Performs systems analysis and usually has direct user/or vendor contact in performing his/her duties. Position plays a critical role in the project planning, development and support of systems.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Develop and/or support MES shop floor applications and GUI’s
- Develop and/or support MES data storage and production floor dashboards
- Develop and/or support MES interfaces to ERP, laboratory, and warehouse company systems
- Develop and/or support scripting solutions to help automate office applications
- Coordinate design and development efforts related to new system projects and support the implementation and ongoing improvement of these applications.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of all systems implemented
- Manage multiple projects and deliver expected results in a timely fashion.
- Work with other departments in analyzing, designing and programming custom solutions.
- Maintain database structure to support new applications and service or to enhance our current software suite.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position and department
- Follow established company and department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines
- Perform all other duties of equal or less complexity as assigned or directed
- Engage and retain high-performance standards and elevate level of responsibility and performance
- Available to be on-call in rotating shift coverage for emergency 24/7 plant support
- Travel Requirements: 0 – 10%
- Working programming experience in Java, and/or .Net (C# or VB)
- Web programming experience including developing RESTFUL Web Services using HTML, XML, JSON, and Java Script
- Familiarity with SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge of J2EE Application Servers (I.e. JBoss) a plus
Education and/or Experience
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science