Giti Tire USA
Maintenance Tech III
Giti Tire has immediate openings for Night Shift PLC Maintenance Mechanics.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a PLC technician role in an industrial environment
- Strong engineering and technical skills including PLC, Electrical and Mechanical skills
- Possess an ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations
- Be able to use electrical test instrumentation
- Have good communication skills to work with plant personnel and vendors
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Understanding of Continuous improvement methods
- Computer skills (MS office, HMI, Control Logic)
- Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC programming/troubleshooting skills
· Observes functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards, problems, and the need for service, repair and/or replacement of electrical, electronic and mechanical components.
· Discusses performance issues and improvement ideas with pertinent technical staff.
· Reads and understands electronic and electrical schematics; draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
· Assembles experimental circuitry of complete prototype models according to engineering instruction, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components and their functions.
· Recommends changes in circuitry of installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
· Required to maintain backups of programs from all electrical devices.
· Understands and is able to trouble-shoot and repair solid-state motor drives, solid-state temperature controllers, and computer-based controllers.
· Sets up standard test apparatus or contrives test equipment and circuitry; conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
· Analyzes and interprets data from solid-state motor drives and controllers scope meters and other troubleshooting equipment.
· Adjusts, calibrates and aligns circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
· Must be able to check newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
· Must be able to obtain forklift and aerial lift platform licenses. · Keeps work area clean and orderly and free of hazards.