Giti Tire USA
Inside Sales Representative
To process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. To perform this job successfully, an individual shall have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the customer service field. This position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job under immediate supervision of the Inside Sales Manager. Primary job functions do not require exercising independent judgment. The candidate is responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts and providing sales coverage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process customers’ orders from the Sales Department.
- Schedule shipment for each order.
- Communicate with factory and the customers, and ensure each order is processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Confirm with factory once the order is confirmed.
- Provide assistance to customers through good customer service techniques.
- Efficiently process customer information and orders.
- Respond to inquiries and complaints in a diplomatic manner.
- Build and maintain quality relations with assigned customers through ongoing determination of customer requirements.
- Contact customers via telephone or correspondence as frequently as necessary to meet the requirements on the orders.
- Update and follow up on the status on every order with customers and factory in an efficient manner.
- Ensure all orders meet the requirements.
- Utilize company leads to expand current customer base and follow up all leads promptly.
- Maintain, update, and organize files on all assigned customers.
- Generate, complete and submit reports as requested by supervisor from time to time.
- Update customer accounts and promptly make corrections and/or modifications to files.
- Contact customers to obtain missing information or data to ensure an accurate customer database.
- Trace and expedite late orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train new Customer Service Representatives as requested by supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education / Training
This position prefers Bachelors’ degree with 1-3 years in the field or in a related area and/or equivalent training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior customer service experience helpful.