Giti Tire USA
HR Administrative Assistant
Who We Are
Headquartered in Singapore, Giti Tire is a global tire company, fully integrated across R&D, manufacturing, and distribution serving consumers in over 130 countries around the world. The Giti Tire Manufacturing (USA), Ltd. is proud to be the first North American plant and will produce passenger and light truck tires for the replacement and original equipment markets.
Job Summary -HR Admin-Payroll , Richburg SC
At Giti Tire Manufacturing plant, the processing of the hourly payroll is a key operational/accounting role. . Payroll is one area that requires an individual that is attentive to detail, current on various tax and reporting requirements and able to work flexible hours within a week to ensure that daily deadlines are met. In addition, this position will include strong analytical skills required for root cause assessment and continuous improvement of our payroll processes, providing value-added analysis of wages and hours to non-payroll personnel.
- Oversee the editing and verification process of the hourly workforce daily time punches
- Process bi-weekly payroll for the plant hourly employees consistent with company policies.
- Responsible for the accuracy of payroll systems, consulting with senior accounting staff on the treatment of complex transactions possibly including internal auditing of controls and the preparation of materials for internal and external auditors
- Performance of payroll account reconciliations, monthly analysis of overtime, vacation liabilities, and perform complicated analyses of holiday and employee incentive accruals in conjunction with the senior accounting staff.
- Analyze payroll and time keeping data on an on-going basis to identify potential for missing, incomplete or erroneous data. Analyze processes to suggest opportunities to increase the efficiency and accuracy of processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Ability to read and interpret policy guidelines and regulation
- Exemplary organizational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in working hours and schedules
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to use Excel for analysis
- Ability to generate comprehensive reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Will perform other admin duties -maintain personal files, answer employee questions, reports for upper management, and data entry.
- Serve on Engagement and other committees.
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and/or experience. Will consider recent college grads.
- HR Admin/Payroll Experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
Our family-owned company started in 1951 making bicycle tires and inner tubes in Indonesia. In 1981, the company began making passenger and commercial tires. In 1993, we opened our first tire plant in China and have grown to seven tire plants in China, making 140,700 tires a day and employing 19,000. We also own almost 50 percent of Gajah Tunggal tire company in Indonesia. The combined output of the Chinese and Indonesian plants makes Giti the 10th largest tire company by production volume.
GiTi Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law