Giti Tire USA
Responsible for PO receipts and accounts payable activities in the department to include compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, gathering purchase orders, relevant supporting documents, etc., preparing payments, maintaining payments or other transaction records. To perform this job successfully, an individual shall have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field. This position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Occasionally shall rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work under general supervision, perform a variety of tasks. Certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Perform daily PO receipts; review to ensure quantity and prices on PO match with factory invoices and enter all PO receipts data on system accordingly; coordinate with factory and Logistics department to collect required documents, validate accuracy on all necessary information such as item codes, quantities, factory pricing, etc., update and maintain accurate data on the system on timely manner.
• Review and match all invoices for appropriate documentations (such as purchase orders for invoices, receipts for employee expense reimbursement claims, etc.) to assure accuracy, obtain approvals prior to all payments as needed, prepare for system entry accordingly.
• Input all invoices in to ERP system and ensure accuracy on all data.
• Process check run weekly as well as any urgent check request, prepare and print checks for review, obtain signatures and distribute signed checks as assigned
• Maintain complete documentations on all accounts payable checks by following company policy/department instructions.
• Research vendors statements for any discrepancy, coordinate with internal departments in gathering relevant documents, adjust data on system as needed.
• Act as liaison between company and vendors, answer vendor inquiries as necessary.
• Prepare & maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and company accounts payable files.
• Assist in preparing outgoing wire as needed.
• Assist in providing documents for company audits as assigned.
• Maintain neat filing system for all paperwork including but not limited to vendor invoices, purchase orders, receipts, correspondence and verbal communications with vendors, etc. as instructed.
• Assist in month-end procedures by preparing reports, entering data in to system, following department month-end closing guidelines.
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping procedures.
• One or more years of accounts payable and/or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
• Working knowledge of Oracle ERP is a plus
• Speed and accuracy on Keying is a must have
• Knowledge of raw materials, spare parts and utility payments would be a bonus.
• 40 hours per week 8-5 pm but must be available to work longer hours, evenings when business dictates.
• Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or
• One or more years related experience and/or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.