Founders Federal Credit Union
Teller – Full Time
Relax… Join Our Team!
JOB SUMMARY: The Teller I must possess the ability to handle all types of transactions in order to service members of the credit union in their financial matters. This includes processing deposits, withdrawals, inquiries, cashing checks, etc., in a fast, friendly and accurate manner.
- Maintain individual cash box.
- Perform computer transactions for members according to procedures set forth in the Teller manual.
- Supply members with information on interest rates, savings accounts, certificates, or any services offered by the credit union.
- Be courteous and make a concentrated effort to recognize each member on sight.
- Sell our services and compare them with other financial institutions.
- Handle the complex accounts of credit union members accurately.
- Open new accounts and process payroll deductions.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality.
- All other duties as assigned.
Previous cash handling/teller experience desired. The Teller I must have a high school education, be able to type, and operate a PC and calculator. The candidate must have the ability to gain significant knowledge of all credit union services, including the cash policy, loan policy, security program, certificate program, etc.
Candidate must be available Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Benefits provided include the following:
- 10 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Vacation
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications – Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program