Founders Federal Credit Union
Contact Center Representative
Relax…Join Our Team!
Candidate must be available Monday – Thursday 8 am – 5 pm, Friday 8 am – 6pm.
JOB SUMMARY: A Contact Center Representative is responsible for handling all incoming calls regarding a variety of requests. Using their knowledge of products and services as well as excellent member service skills, this individual addresses issues, provides support, and offers information.
- Assist membership via telephone and/or mail by providing service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner on all of our services.
- Keep abreast of new or changes in products, procedures, technology, etc. by participating in educational opportunities as they arise.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with members, non-members, and employees not only verbally, but as well as written communication whether it be via mail or email.
- Make a concentrated effort to identify/authenticate each member and be courteous and pleasant at all times.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Have a working knowledge of the phone application, and transfer calls to appropriate staff when needed.
- Respond to inquiries, resolve problems, and fulfil member requests by researching and exploring alternative solutions and completing transactions in a timely and professional manner. If unable to assist members with relevant information in a timely manner, request assistance from team leader as needed.
- Cross sell additional services by recognizing opportunities on an individual account basis.
- Perform basic error corrections on accounts.
- Perform routine account maintenance activities.
- Must have a working knowledge of all products and services offered by Founders in order to assist members with their questions and concerns.
- Provide credit union information to potential members, and mail/email promotional materials as needed.
- Assist members with verification of routing and account numbers.
- Process check orders and mail forms and applications while being aware of call volume and continuing to handle incoming calls.
- Maintain compliance with all processes, procedures, applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA, Reg B, D, E, Z, etc.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in member calls.
- All other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma is required and previous customer service experience is preferred.
The Contact Center Representative must have a good understanding of credit union products and services. Individual must possess excellent problem-solving, listening, communication, and member service skills to serve the membership, via telephone, providing service and information in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner on all of our services. In addition, the Contact Center Representative I must have a strong work ethic with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
Basic computer literacy is required specifically in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint. Individual should be able to learn and navigate new applications quickly. Familiarity with the credit union’s guidelines and procedures on checking accounts, savings accounts, plastic card products, and loan products is helpful.
The Contact Center Representative, an hourly paid position, will additionally have an opportunity to earn a monthly incentive based on performance goals. We proudly offer competitive income and comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits provided include the following:
- 10 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Vacation
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications – Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program