Founders Federal Credit Union
Consumer Loan Title Clerk
The Consumer Loan Title Clerk is responsible for all title related procedures, processes, research and maintenance. This person will be responsible for assisting members and branch personnel with questions related to title procedures and policies.
- Manage eTitle system and process titles for all branches.
- Manage eTitle dashboards to accept or reject titles, correct title errors, and follow up on titles not received.
- Assist branch personnel with questions related to titling.
- Resolve titling issues by working with FFCU employees and members, as well as, Departments of Motor Vehicle, and other third parties.
- Maintain knowledge of current DMV laws and regulations related to vehicle registration and titling.
- Send all title work to the DMV and maintain records of title work sent with associated tracking numbers.
- Assist Consumer Loan Processors with maintaining title work in Onbase.
- Process and assign paid off auto loan instruction documents on a daily basis.
- Assist Consumer Loan Processors with reports.
- Assist Consumer Loan Processors with processing and disbursing loans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA.
- All other duties as assigned
The Consumer Loan Title Clerk must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills. Individual must possess a working knowledge of FFCU loan policy, procedures, and regulations. A minimum of 2 years prior loan processing, vehicle title work, or loan related experience is required. The Consumer Loan Title Clerk must understand and adhere to vehicle registration laws and procedures. Previous experience with LoansPQ is a plus. Additionally, individual must be motivated and able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Applicant must be available Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm; Friday 8am – 6pm.
Benefits provided include the following:
- 10 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Vacation
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications – Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program