Leroy Springs, Inc
Camp Administrative Assistant
Under regular supervision provides administrative support to the Adventure Seekers Camp Program and other ASC Greenway Camps.
Seasonal Summer Full-Time Position from mid/late April – early/mid-August, Monday-Friday.
Leadership Staff Training: May 16th – 20th, times TBD
Camp Training Sessions: May 23rd –27th, times TBD
Camp Dates: May 30th – August 5th, Monday-Friday
• Answers inquiries; provides information as requested
• Ensures all Summer Camp forms are current and performs data entry in database as needed
• Responsible for database operations; processing camp transactions, maintaining program waitlists, and ensuring all summer camp balances are paid in full prior to the start of camp
• Regularly works in the database system to provide weekly reports to staff, prints out the weekly camp pick up forms; ensures all forms are complete prior to the start of camp
• Enters Incident Report forms into database as needed
• Contacts parents when needed
• Serves as the “Welcome” point for parents and participants during the camp day
• Informs Camp Director of any issues (facility, staff, parents, security) and any other concerns/questions or unresolved issues
• Manages Lost and Found
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Must be reliable, dependable, professional and trustworthy
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Above average interpersonal skills, written/oral communication skills and an ability to work with a wide variety of people and circumstances
• Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks timely
• Excellent computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong knowledge of database management
• Team player with an ability to provide support to staff and parents
• Familiarity with other ASC Greenway programs and offerings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Current CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse prevention training; will train
• Must be 18 years of age or older
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION
No supervisory responsibilities
Must be able to exert up to twenty-five pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects when needed. Most work is sedentary; it may be necessary to remain on feet for extended periods of time.