Perform efficiency testing operations efficiently, effectively and safely with minimal supervision to assure quality standards are met. May train new operators
- Tester setup and maintenance
- Efficiency Test Training Document
- Efficiency Orifice Charts
- Efficiency Test Flow Chart
- Particle Count Correlation
- Photometer calibration
- Template changeovers
- Data Entry and Bar Code scanning in Technical Database
- Particle counter setup and maintenance
- Understanding of basic air flow measurement concepts and calculations and control of air flow as required by test
- Label printing and placement on filter
- Understanding of Process Labels and Reject Tags
- Perform all duties safely and with quality standards in mind.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Able to speak, read and write in English highly desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education preferred.
- 2 years of machine operator experience preferred.
- 2 years of production work in a manufacturing environment required.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to stand to perform tasks for prolonged periods of time.
- Mechanical aptitude sufficient to troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Able to satisfy the physical, visual and auditory requirements below.