Material Handler – Shift 1
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit Madison at www.madison.net.
- Understand the product flow and processing systems as well as know the whereabouts of all storage areas.
- Identify all raw materials and finished goods.
- Understand material handling tasks.
- Complete picking tickets as required.
- Palletize and stage products per procedures.
- Perform shipping and receiving clerical tasks as required.
- Load and unload raw materials and finished goods according to SOP’s.
- Perform daily maintenance and upkeep of forklift equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform duties safely and report all observed safety hazards to the supervisor.
- Be punctual and at work daily, as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor, manager of by operational conditions.
Skills and Experience-
- Ability to read and write English sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position and satisfactorily meet business demands.
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education preferred.
- One year of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- One year of experience with and certification in the operation of a counter balance forklift and reach machine.Nominal experience with manual lift equipment preferred.
- Basic math aptitude (ability to pass the company’s skill assessment required.)
- Lifting ability up to 60 lbs.