Machine Operator-Weekend Night Shift
Please note: This position is open on a weekend night shift. 6:00PM-6:00AM
Assemble and/or fit together parts to form complete units or sub-assemblies, at a bench, conveyor or on the floor according to customer specifications and company policies.
- Perform simple, routine and repetitive tasks using standard procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned work area at all times of line stoppage during production runs and at the end of the shift.
- Perform all duties safely, wearing required personal protective equipment, such as: gloves, apron, safety glasses, back support, etc.
- Observe all safety rules and immediately report hazards to the supervisor.
- Be punctual and at work daily.
- Follow all company rules and regulations, per the Employee Handbook or department policy.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Able to speak, read and write in English highly desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education highly desired.
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Able to work overtime on short notice.
- Able to perform tasks in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to satisfy the physical, visual and auditory requirements listed elsewhere in this job description.