Assembler-Weekend Night Shift
Please Note: This position is open on a weekend night shift. 6:00pm-6:00am
This position performs the tasks associated with advanced machine operation which include setup and operation of, trim presses, drilling and tapping, port and stem, vibratory systems and parts washing. The employee in this position has been cross trained and is fluent in setup, operation, and troubleshooting the various equipment to produce a quality parts. The advanced machine operator can independently perform these tasks with minimal input from the machine shop supervisor and is available to train basic machine operators in the setup of individual machines through on the job training.
- Works in quality conscious and safe manner.
- Ability to perform work at process speed and/or standard rates.
- Advises supervisor with any problems with tools, equipment, fixtures, materials, or setup operator.
- Maintains daily product and scrap records.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the machine shop or production supervisor.
- Keeps work station and surrounding area clean.
- Maintain all assigned tools.
- Any other duties are required by management.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in related field a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and count.
- Good hand eye coordination. Good communication skills
- Must be able to work sitting or standing for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Follow all plant and departmental safety rules and regulations.