Assembler – Shift 1
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit Madison at www.madison.net.
This position performs the tasks associated with assembly which include assembling various products to print individually or as a part of a cell and final packaging. The employee in this position is normally cross-trained in many areas. This position will be proficient at all final assembly setups within the final assembly area with little to no supervision. This person will be available to train basic final assemblers in the setup of individual assembly fixtures through on the job training.
- To perform any of the various assembly functions as assigned by the final assembly lead or production supervisor.
- Works in quality conscious and safe manner.
- Ability to perform work at process speed and/or standard rates.
- Can pull work orders, assemble, and package final assemblies with little to no supervision.
- Maintains daily product and scrap records.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the team lead or production supervisor.
- Keeps work station and surrounding area clean.
- Maintain all assigned tools.
- Any other duties are required by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to read and interpret assembly prints.
- 1-2 years experience is a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, and count.
- Good hand eye coordination. Good communication skills
- Must be able to work sitting or standing for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Follow all plant and departmental safety rules and regulations.