At Fatz, our people come first and we want the Right People staffed in our restaurants to continue building success. Restaurant managers, the most important part of our team, are driven by passion and a commitment to a Perfect Fatz Experience for every guest, every time. Even better, Fatz commits to passionately supporting our team members in their career development. We offer training programs and a direct career path to management. Many of our leaders have been developed and promoted internally.
Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income.
At Fatz, we treat our team like family. We have high hopes for your future and will do what it takes to help you succeed. One Team, One Goal, One Great Restaurant at a Time!
• Responsible for assisting the OP/GM in the selection and hiring of exceptional team members.
• Responsible for scheduling and managing labor cost for the front of house.
• Responsible for the execution of established front of house training programs.
• Responsible for an exceptional bar operation.
• Responds, investigates and resolves guest complaints quickly using the L.A.S.T method.
• Grows revenues and profits through community involvement and a dedicated desire to satisfy our guests.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate cash handling and adhering to established cash management policies.
• Responsible for exceptional front of house cleanliness and sanitation, ensuring compliance with all Local, State and Federal regulations.
• ServSafe Food Protection Manager certificate, preferred.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.