ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide an enjoyable bar experience for every guest.
• Be visible behind the bar at all times to assist guests and service staff.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food, liquor, beer, wine, and retail offered.
• Educate service staff on drink recipes.
• Apply a positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
• Follow all recipes and specifications to provide perfect food and perfect beverages.
• Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
• Complete other general bartender tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION:
• Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes.
• Must have clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have basic math skills and the ability to responsibly handle cash transactions.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.