Elkem Silicones USA Corp.
This position is responsible for the preparation of all documentation necessary to support the daily manufacturing schedule. Documentation will include converting SAP planned orders to Process Orders, preparing Transfer Orders as needed to get materials into the workshop, the preparation of individual Work Instructions and delivering these documents into individual workshops. The individual will also retrieve completed documentation from the workshop, confirm/TECO completed Process Orders through SAP and actively manage site inventory to a good result including the planning/execution of cycle counts, investigation of discrepancies and reconciliation of inventory. This position will also interact with other Operations personnel and Supply Chain members to support rework of product and work with the Logistics team to ensure the availability of raw material into the workshops as required to maintain our adherence to schedule.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Past experience in a manufacturing environment a strong plus.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Office.
- Good math skills.
- Proven ability to work independently to coordinate necessary chains of action, identify issues and make recommendations to resolve problems.
- Previous experience working with SAP or other MRP system is desired.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills in order to multi-task a variety of duties/responsibilities.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
RECRUITER: Karen McCraw
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to NACareers@elkem.com and include the job title and code (Production Clerk 2021-PC) in the subject line.