Elkem Silicones USA Corp.
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for developing and evaluating silicone materials to meet Customer and Market needs focused on electronics and sealing applications. The incumbent will conduct studies and carry out trials for research, development and continuous reliability of the products and formulations. The primary function will be to formulate silicone-based products supporting strategic business markets.
Key activities will include physical and chemical testing, facilitating trials including analysis of statistical data, project management and safety.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Polymer or other Physical discipline, or related chemical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in polymer technologies, specifically in electronics or sealing and bonding.
- Good written, oral and listening communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to use these skills to develop working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects. Must have project management experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software applications.
- Basic understanding of Regulatory affairs related to business applications.