Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Coordinator will provide scheduling and administrative support to the Director of Project Management and the Project Management department. Working with the Director of Project Management and the Project Managers, the Coordinator will offer administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
- Assist in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, and other software
- Support the creation of the MS Project schedule throughout the planning phase of the project life cycle
- Complete administrative functions of the Project Management department including (but not limited to) preparation of documents in coordination with administration, project checklists
- Ensure all project documentation is complete and filed
- Assist in maintaining project controlled documents
- Preparing shipping documents for projects
- Maintain departmental procedures
- Assist in project kick-offs
- May be delegated project management tasks to cover departmental absence or perform the role of Project Manager for small & low risk projects at the discretion of the Director
- Compete other duties and projects as assigned
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and actively participate in group meetings safely
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and or travel as required in varying timelines
- Ensure scheduled milestones are met
- Notify the appropriate departments if milestones are not met
- Adhere to the Eclipse Project Operating Policy
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code
- Foster the development of a culture reflective of the core values of the business
- Expectation of travel is less than 5% of time; however this may be exceeded in exceptional circumstances to meet project needs
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD would be a definite asset
- Preference given to PMI candidates
- 5+ years project administration experience in a technical environment
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal professionally and courteously with internal and external clients
- Knowledge of engineering terminology and document types and structures would be an asset
This position is open for Eclipse in Rock Hill, SC.
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request.
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
The Eclipse culture is fast-paced and we value an entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative mind-set. Our people have the courage to create with relentless reinvention. They take action, are proud of their work and love what they do. Join our organization and you will work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
For its sixth consecutive year, Eclipse was recognized as one of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies for overall business excellence. Eclipse was also a six-year recipient of the Growth 500 Award that celebrates Canada’s most dynamic and successful businesses.
Employee Benefits and Perks
With over 700 employees, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that supports the growth and well-being of our staff.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Health, Wellness and Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Minimum 3-Weeks Vacation at Start
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Matching Retirement Savings Contributions
- BBQ’s, Golf and More
- Complimentary Deluxe Snacks
- Modern Lounge and Games Room
- On-site Employee Gym
- Education Financial Support
- International Exchange
- Leadership Programs
- Discounts at the Eclipse Store
- Employee Referral Program
- Safety and First Aid Training
- Safety Shoes and Hardhats
- Tool Purchase Program