Duties and Responsibilities
Work with Eclipse Automation Inc. General Machinist to meet the customer’s requirements. Work with the management and department personnel to deliver the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
- Setup and operate conventional or computer numerically controlled machine tools such as lathers, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind, or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes.
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Perform Numerically Controlled (NC) and Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machining.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code
- OSSD or equivalent.
- Currently enrolled in the 4 year General Machinist program at a community college.
- Proven ability to learn
This position is open for Eclipse in Rock Hill, SC.
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
The Eclipse culture is fast-paced and we value an entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative mind-set. Our people have the courage to create with relentless reinvention. They take action, are proud of their work and love what they do. Join our organization and you will work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
For its fifth consecutive year, Eclipse was recognized as one of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies for overall business excellence. Eclipse was also a five-year recipient of the Growth 500 Award that celebrates Canada’s most dynamic and successful businesses.
Employee Benefits and Perks
With over 650 employees, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that supports the growth and well-being of our staff.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Health, Wellness and Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Minimum 3-Weeks Vacation at Start
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Matching Retirement Savings Contributions
- BBQ’s, Golf and More
- Complementary Deluxe Snacks
- Modern Lounge and Games Room
- On-site Employee Gym
- Education Financial Support
- International Exchange
- Leadership Programs
- Discounts at the Eclipse Store
- Employee Referral Program
- Safety and First Aid Training
- Safety Shoes and Hardhats
- Tool Purchase Program