Sr Functional Analyst, SAP SD/LE
Domtar Paper and Pulp Division is in the process of evaluating an important transformational project of consolidating business from old legacy systems and older SAP versions into latest SAP S/4-Hana enterprise platform. As a senior functional analyst; you will support Business transformational projects in area of Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistics (LE). As a part of larger team, you will be working on configuring and deploying supply chain projects in ECC 6.x and S/4 Hana in Order Management and Transportation Management.
You will be reporting to the Sr. Manager IT Project Delivery.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Participate and contribute in various workshops for evaluating SAP S/4 Hana
- Help identify key gaps between current SAP ECC deployment and S/4 Hana. Map business processes with new S/4 Hana
- Collaborate with system integrator who will be selected to implement S/4-Hana
- Work on existing projects to migrate some areas of Paper business in to SAP ECC 6.x. especially in your areas of expertise
- Maintain relationship with key business stakeholders to proactively identify future business needs, follow up on delivered functionality and in general ensure that services are delivered with high customer satisfaction.
- Leverage your relationship with key business stake holders to seek alignment and avoid customization as well as adoption to SAP S/4 Hana processes.
- Develop integrations between SAP and MES (Mill Execution Systems used on shop floors). Identify requirements, develop specifications and work with ABAP team & EAI team to develop these integrations.
- Gather and document business requirements and functional specifications for configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
- Design, Blueprint, Configure, unit test, manage integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on projects and change requests
- You will be part of the team which will be responsible to deliver this multi-million dollar project from initial pre-planning to deployment.
- Review and assess future release functionalities and emerging technology and identify opportunities to enhance functionality to support the business.
- Provide knowledge transfer and coaching to junior members of the team and to peers.
- You have a BA/BS degree in a IT related field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP SD, FI-SD integration and LE are must.
- Experience in other supply chain related modules such as MM, EWM, TM desired
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and/or upgrade required in ECC6.x. Experience in implementing SAP – S/4 Hana is plus.
- Experience in – Mill Products industry (Paper and Pulp, Metal) is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of order management and transportation processes with a focus on Intra-Company movements, Pricing, Rebate, ATP and Output Management etc. is required.
- Proven effective strategic planning and analytical skills
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including effectively influencing and coaching
- Strong teaming skills, ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational levels and across business functions