SENIOR INTEGRATION ANALYST, EDI
Domtar is seeking a Senior Integration analyst with excellent communication skills and strong EDI experience to join our team in Fort Mill, SC. Our Senior Integration Analyst will work closely with other application developers and functional teams, and will participate in application integration and B2B integration projects that support business objectives.
Applicant must have the legal right to work in the United States. The company does not offer work visa sponsorship for this role.
- Monitor and maintain all inbound and outbound B2B data processing every day and take necessary steps to resolve the issues if there are any.
- Maintain existing EDI transaction sets and coordinate EDI implementations with internal development team and other parties.
- Interact with new and current trading partners to capture and analyze requirements, mapping specifications and project objectives.
- Understand mapping specifications with various formats including but not limited to ANSI X12, XML, papinet, and flat file layouts.
- Work with functional analysts from internal applications to understand business/functional requirements, data requirements and associated processes as part of project.
- Build mapping from scratch that align with business requirements for implementing new EDI transactions and work with development team to build the mapping.
- Involved in end to end project life cycle activities including analysis, build, testing and deployment phases.
- Participate in creating required project documentation based on business and functional requirements
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- BA/BS degree in IT related field with 6 years of professional IT experience focused on EDI and integration technologies, or 10+ years of EDI and integration technologies experience.
- Proven ability in analyzing, communicating, testing and verifying IT system-level requirements.
- Excellent knowledge on XML, IDOC, Flat File and ANSII EDI transaction standards.
- Must be able to get up to speed quickly on any given topic or situation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively with end users and management.
- Experience with integration tools such Dell Boomi or webMethods is a plus.
- Must understand the flow of data, business processes, technical interfaces that would be created or impacted.
- Should be able to learn new tools and technologies.
- Should demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, driving towards completion.
- Self-starter who can work well independently or in groups.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.