SAP – FI/CO / SR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST, SAP
Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and absorbent hygiene products. With approximately 10,000 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day.
The IT Project Delivery team has for mission to transform Paper and Pulp Business by reducing and simplifying the ERP landscape as well as decommissioning old legacy systems.
Reporting to the Supervisor, SAP Finance/BW, your role as a Senior SAP Functional Analyst will primarily consist in ensuring the project delivery and the continuous improvement of the SAP FI/CO module and support the integration of FI/CO with the other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Plant Maintenance and HR.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes;
- Capture, analyze, translate and document business requirements;
- Use the business requirements to drive the design, build test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment;
- Support communication of solutions, expectations, priorities to all relevant stakeholders;
- Deliver projects based on management direction;
- Occasionally help Operation Support team to resolve issues in case of emergencies.
- Strong analytical and investigation skills;
- Ability to understand the bigger picture;
- Ability to work in diversified teams and collaborate with peers from different teams at multiple locations;
- Thoroughness and integrity;
- Customer service orientation;
- Problem solving skills;
- Demonstrate resilience to handle challenges from projects or operational support;
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Bilingual in both English and in French, written and spoken.
- You hold a University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position and thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module;
- You have a good understanding of the integration points between FI/CO module and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PM, and HR;
- You have experience in preparation of functional specifications, testing and preparation and execution of test scripts;
- You are recognized as a person who has strong analytical and investigation skills and the ability to understand the bigger picture;
- You demonstrate an ability to work in diversified teams and collaborate with your peers from different teams;
- You demonstrate thoroughness and integrity, customer service orientation and problem solving skills;
- You demonstrate resilience to handle challenges from projects or operational support;
- You have exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team;
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- You have strong communications skills and are bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken).