MANAGER, IT SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Reporting to the Director of Applications, your role will be as a Manager of Integration and Application Shared Services leading the Integration (Application & Data), Reporting Administration and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) teams.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Lead and manage diverse teams that support both business operations and large capital projects.
- Maintain strategic roadmaps for shared service platforms and technologies.
- Work with relevant technology vendors to understand their roadmap and strategy.
- Manage service providers for operations support and professional services.
- Develop strong relationships with key IT, Business and Production management.
- Look for and offer opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce cost and simplify the complex application landscape.
- Encouraging process and technology innovation via quick wins
- Participate in integration and standardization projects to implement and support common Domtar solutions that further the established business strategy.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees to maintain career paths and succession plans.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces appropriate governance, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establish and enforce governance for in-scope processes
- Travel as necessary (US & Canada) to support geographically diverse employees and key projects (< 25%)
- You have a BA/BS degree in an IT related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum of 3 years managing IT teams and technology.
- Established record of increasing responsibility within an organization.
- Strong team building and coaching skills, the ability to work with diverse teams and across business functions is necessary.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to organizational levels both above and below are required.
- Deep understanding of Integration technologies including WebMethods and Dell Boomi.
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation is an additional benefit.
- Understanding of data warehouses, data lakes and ETL technologies is an additional benefit.
- Understanding of ITIL and audit controls is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.