Food Service, Hospitality & Retail (FSHR) Sector Marketing Manager
The Sector Marketing Manager will be responsible for sector go-to-market strategy development, value proposition refinement, industry group involvement, innovation support, business development, and downstream marketing to support business growth. The position will report to the Sector Marketing Director.
- Support sales growth, retention, and profitability of assigned sectors through strategic planning and execution of marketing programs.
- Collaborate with and coordinate across cross functional teams (marketing, sales, supply chain, etc.) to deliver marketing/development activities and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and launch of new platforms and products.
- Partner with the internal cross-functional teams to prepare and provide proposals to customers for phases of development.
- Review product and equipment lines in search of new opportunities or products that should be modified cost reduced, improved, price increased, or discontinued.
- Analyze insights and make recommendations to Portfolio and RD&E ensuring the development of products and services that anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Develop and execute short and long-term strategies and plans for tradeshow and industry event management to maximize demand generation and brand recognition.
- Creation of dynamic post-campaign assets, sector-related marketing collateral such as case studies and recaps, social media posts highlighting performance, and be valuable tools for the wider organization.
- Assist in developing training programs and sales tools to support the sales force in response to customer and competitive needs.
- Provide competitive intelligence to field sales to counter competing products and services.
- Support sales in the development of portfolio-specific customer proposals, sales presentations, and key customer program implementations
- Maintain and grow knowledge of industry trends, competitors, competitive offerings, and impact on customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive relevant business experience required
- 5-8 years of experience with marketing in the FSHR sector preferred
- Ability to travel – 10%
- Experience selling complex products/solutions into FSHR and/or selling/marketing of cleaning chemicals and machines preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams to balance solutions in accordance with budget, schedule and tools
- Professional and effective facilitation skills – Should be able to facilitate group discussions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – Should be able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail – Should be able to complete accurate data entry and develop accurate written materials
- Action orientated – Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes
- Collaborative team player – Should be able to establish solid working relationships with stakeholders
- Professional communication skills – Should be able to communicate with peers, customers and vendors both via verbal and written communication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.