Creston Dental and Braces
Traveling Orthodontic Assistant
Our teams don’t just shape smiles — they shape the lives of families every single day. Working with us means being challenged, having fun, and being proud of what you do. It means being a mentor, being a friend, and being part of a change that starts with a child. Our compassion and drive make us the best at what we do every day. This is the time to join not just an amazing company, but a place where you will be a part of making smiles happen every day.
We are looking for an Orthodontic Assistant ready to make a difference in the lives of families. Although below is a description of what your job would entail, we want to emphasize that working with us is more than just a job. We are not your typical dentist office and working here is not your typical experience. You will thrive here if you are someone who wants to grow professionally while serving your community at the same time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Guide parents and patients through our processes before treatment
* Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
* Prepare patient for examination and treatment
* Take x-rays and save to patient charts
* Take quality orthodontic facial photos Responsible for the operational readiness
* Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
* Prepare impression materials
* Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
* Clean chairs and rooms
Assist professional dental staff with treatment:
* Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
* Pour, trim and polish impression casts
* Fabricate custom impression trays
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as growth opportunities to our full –time employees. Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance. We also offer short and long term disability, 401K, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much much more!
Our team members find inspiration, challenge, and reward every day at their job. Do you?