Composites One LLC
Composites One LLC is a family-owned distributor with over 60 years of composites experience. Our network of 44 local distribution centers is dedicated to serving the composites manufacturing industry. With more than 30,000 products from over 600 supplier partners reaching over 9,000 customers, Composites One is the leading distributor of composites materials in North America. Visit us at www.compositesone.com.
The Price Analyst is responsible for gathering, managing and analyzing data related to the pricing function. They will use data to develop and implement new strategies and reporting analytics, while making recommendations to the Princing Manager and team.
Why should you join us?
CULTURE: This is a great place to work! We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment of Respect, Teamwork, and Communication.
INTEGRITY: The foundation of all strong relationships is TRUST. We strive to act with integrity and honesty in all interactions with our customers, suppliers, and employees to build meaningful relationships!
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION: In order to remain successful, we must continuously improve our processes and practices. Each of our employees understands they have a responsibility to innovate and look for opportunities to become better at what we do.
- Works closely with the pricing manager on the price change process, including implementation and associated analytics/scorecards.
- Serves as liaison among internal customers and suppliers.
- Communicates recommendations to DC’s and sales teams in order to leverage opportunities for improvement.
- Performs market/price analytics in order to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Conducts margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
- Develops and implements price changes.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience, including analytic reporting and a relevant functional area.
- Experience in a business to business account support and distribution role preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field required.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office software.
- Must have ability to learn internal database and software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify the needs and preferences of internal customers and suppliers and to coordinate with internal support functions.
- Ability to successfully research and resolve pricing issues in an accurate, thorough and timely manner with minimal assistance.
- Ability to travel for training and relationship-building (10%).
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel, in addition to other MS Office software and Internet Explorer; requires ability to learn internal database and software systems, experience with SAP is a plus.
Robust Benefits Package Includes:
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at ADACoordinator@compositesone.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)