Composites One LLC
Composites One LLC is a family-owned business with over 60 years of composites experience. Our network of more than 41 local distribution centers is dedicated to serving the composites manufacturing industry. With more than 30,000 products from over 600 industry-leading supplier partners reaching over 9,000 customers, Composites One is the leading supplier of composites materials in North America.
Visit us at www.compositesone.com!
We are seeking an individual that is career-minded, motivated to learn and experienced with an RF Scanner. The ideal candidate for this role, will have a strong work ethic, and is looking for a company that values respect, integrity, promoting from within and teamwork.
This role is responsible for the accurate receipt, shipment, storage, and production process of materials according to all established Company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Ensures accurate and timely receipt of all materials following FIFO and potential freight claim procedures while supporting all freight and safety policies.
- Receives and unloads inbound material; processes inbound shipments, stock material, processes customer returns and notifies management of damaged shipments
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, move, store and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts as required.
- Picks, packs and ships material in a manner that professionally represents Composites One and suppliers
- Maintains the integrity of materials through proper handling and storage
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in a warehouse environment, including experience with order picking, shipping, receiving, inventory counts, pick/pack. and an RF Scanner.
- Knowledge of FIFO, OSHA requirements, safety awareness and hazardous materials shipping.
- Forklift Certification- Training and Certification provided by company, must be willing to train for certification
- Ability to learn internal database and software systems.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, with minimal supervision.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Moderate to heavy physical activity; ability to independently lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for entire length of shift; regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend or crawl; may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- Ability to reach, grasp, push and pull with hands and arms.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus; hand-eye coordination.
Competitive Benefits Include:
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at ADACoordinator@compositesone.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)