Retail Sales & Service Specialist – Rock Hill
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and directory publishing for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Meet or exceed all sales objectives. Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale. Understand and be able to explain customer bills and answer service related questions.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience, including but not limited to taking payments, entering orders and handling equipment.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations.
- Explain customer bills and answer service related questions.
- Must be able to work rotating Saturday, late shift hours and alternating holidays
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of previous retail sales and customer service experience.
- Must work well with customers and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills.
- Good computer skills
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor