Residential Customer Contact Center Attendant
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Responsible for providing customer service responses for all Comporium Services and Products to include, but not limited to: billing, sales, and services issues. Maintain strong knowledge on all Comporium Services and Products, and providing world class customer service and meet or exceed all sales objectives. Must be able to work a SECOND shift work schedule with a rotating weekend.
- Respond to customer inquiries either by phone, text, email, social media or chat in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer inquiries or concerns are addressed in a satisfactory manner. This to include providing instructional information and billing assistance, as well as adherence to KPI’s.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Properly document and capture customer interactions and contact information.
- Adhere to departmental guidelines as related to attendance and performance.
- Notify Team Supervisor as to the need for additional training on Comporium products and services as needed.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed of items requiring immediate attention or for the benefit of co-workers, including matters such as outages, equipment troubles and customer service issues.
- Other duties as assigned.(ex. Outbound calling, new hire training, special projects)
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years Customer Service and Sales preferred
- Excellent computer, oral and written communication skills
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor