Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Responsible for building, repairing and maintaining poles, cables, service wires and their supports. Also involved with microwave and radio tower work and similar work in connection with telecommunications.
- Construct pole lines and associated facilities in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Construct underground facilities in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Construct facilities within buildings in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Repair and/or replace damaged facilities.
- Other miscellaneous facilities work as needed.
- Minimize risk by working safely and following all safety guidelines and procedures.
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years related experience
- Ability to climb; not afraid of heights
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License, possible CDL
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor