Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and directory publishing for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Work as a team member to place outside and maintain all outside plant communication facilities according to Comporium specifications and standards. Provide superior customer service in a safe working environment to both inside and outside customers.
- Construct pole lines and associated facilities in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Construct underground facilities in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Construct facilities within buildings in a safe and effective manner based on customer need.
- Repair and/or replace damaged facilities.
- Other miscellaneous facilities work as needed.
- Minimize risk by working safely and following all safety guidelines and procedures.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2 years related experience
- Abiltiy to climb; not afraid of heights
- Valid Driver’s License, possible CDL
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor