IT Systems Analyst
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and directory publishing for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Design and develop JAVA applications in a friendly and professional environment for an established tech company. Apply your experience and skills working with all layers of an application. You’ll need experience working with JAVA development frameworks and all of the related tools. We use the Spring Tool Suite, and work with JEE, JSON, Hibernate, Eclipse, Apache, Tomcat, SQL, etc.
We have projects in flight so you’ll need to be ready to jump right in. If that’s you, check out the details below and contact us today.
- Develop and maintain applications in support of online and in-store sales, order management and related business operations.
- Work independently or with small teams to provide innovative solutions for the business.
- Participate in evaluation of various technical approaches to solutions development and problem solving, tools and methodologies.
- Conduct necessary internal design and code reviews, systems testing and load testing to support data, phone and video provisioning applications.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to other developers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with pattern based programming, as well as, Java development frameworks such as Spring (Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC), and JUnit Testing.
- Strong technical an analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Must be a team player when it comes to design patterns, etc.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor